Olson EcoLogic is a comprehensive, independent, emmission testing facility located in Fullerton, California. With over 100 years of combined
environmental testing experience our lab is one of the most trusted in the country.
Olson EcoLogic has received compliance recognition from the California Air Resources Board (CARB), as well as the United States Environmental
Protection Agency (EPA) and Environment and Climate Change Canada.
The Laboratory is ideally situated to meet the growing demand for the CARB and EPA certification, verifcation, exemption, and compliance testing. Olson EcoLogic Engine Testing Lab is equipped with state-of-the-art testing equipment including:
Olson EcoLogic provides the capability for advanced research, engineering, and testing.
- Small Engine Dyno Test Cell
- Motorcyle and ATV Dyno Test Cell
- Two Heavy-Duty Transient Engine Test Cells
- Light and Medium Duty Chassis Dyno Cell
- Evaporative Emission (SHED)
- Analysis Bench Providing Bag, Modal, and Emissions Data